Sunday, January 3, 2010

chapter 3: you are woman, not little girl

5th week of my summer love


2009 has come to an end. the weeks moved so slow before.but now the years revolve unexpectedly faster. i am grateful for making through 2009. if there's one thing to wrap up my 2009, it will be i learned a lot bout people. that includes learning bout myself too.serious talk, the dictionary couldn't list all adjectives describing people. people are special. the wonderful creation of people is written in Noble Quran;

Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim,


dan (ingatlah) ketika Kami berfirman kepada malaikat: "Tunduklah (beri hormat) kepada Nabi Adam". lalu mereka sekaliannya tunduk memberi hormat melainkan Iblis; ia enggan dan takbur, dan menjadilah ia dari golongan yang kafir.

(2:34)

but sometimes people act peculiarly. and you can be quite surprised of what people capable do. but i am so grateful that God grants me patience and rationale. despite they are may people that hurt you, they are good ones. in fact, the loved ones. i hope that i will never be the one who hurt them. well, i am people too.

p/s: my current fav song: breathe by anna nalick

And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud