Monday, May 11, 2009

makes me wonder

i wrote my marketing essay since back days ago. it's like drink marketing, eat marketing and sleep with marketing.that's true. i have to abandon the other 3 subjects for a while. i makes me think how's on earth i am able to engage in the same thing for days? seriously the strength and passion is from Him. i couldn't find them by myself. it brings me to the second question, how a mother can love her child despite what and who her child is?again the strength and endless love is from Him.none other than Him. there are thousands of how questions running through my mind. and i will not be able to find the answers even a decade is given. i'm praying that He will always make us wonder about past, present and future. ameen.cos thinking state draws us near Him.